No, I have too many CDs and lack the energy and desire to rip all of
them.  Also, I like fingering through my collection.  I imagine I'll
rip a good many, but mostly use the device for playlists and that sort
of thing.  Also, if the computer or hard drive or router go on the
fritz...I can still listen to music.

--
lafayette

Sweet Home Alabama