I have my music on a separate hard drive and the file path correctly
typed into Slim Server.  This has been working just fine for a month.
Suddenly, out of the blue, Slim Server no longer recognizes the valid
file path as valid...and somehow rescanned the directory and came up
with nothing.

I am on an Apple computer.  Again, the file path is correct and has
been working.  I tried downloading last night's build...but it was
broken (ie, not a mountable disc image).

This sucks because I had been planning on using playlists over the
holidays.  Any help would be appreciated (something to be said for not
depending on software!).

--
lafayette

Sweet Home Alabama