adamslim;149943 Wrote:
> 4608 is right (96000 * 24 * 2).  I have one 24/96 DVD-A that I ripped
> and it works fine with my SB3 (which downsamples to 48).  I'm not sure
> if the downsampling happens in the SB3 or at the server though.  I'll
> do a sound comparison soon, once I have ripped in the CD too.

Guy's, how are you getting the 24/96 tracks off your DVD-A's?

I tried smartripper (demuxed and all) and it seems to create a bogus
.wav file. I have DTS and AC3 working fine with smst's spdifconvert.py
script. But I haver not had any luck with the 24/96 stuff. Couple
DVD-A's I have are 2 channel 24/96 or 24/192 only and like to get them
playing at 24/48 on the squeezebox 3.

thanks.

--
mswlogo