Well as you say - there is a lot of effusive hype on there...

Pity you can't do a limited download to try it.

Why are there no before/after samples on their website? - this is
simply crazy - do they actually want to sell this thing?

Given that it works on the whole mix, I can only imagine its something
like a software version of the SPL Vitaliser, Francinstein or BBE Sonic
Maxmiser... although all of those can make a flat recording sound more
"alive" they don't really do much for something that sounds tiring and
harsh in the first plac (IMHO).

although...maybe not?

http://www.stereophile.com/news/050205red/

Sounds like a load of twaddle to me - has anybody actually heard this?
I don't think (personally) that adding clever reverb and EQ is going to
remove the "digital sound" (whatever the hell that is - presumably they
mean the lack of euphonic colouration you get with vinyl and to a
lesser extent tape).
Personally I haven't heard that harsh digital glare too often since
about 1988 when people started making decent CD players and (more
importantly) decently tracked and mastered digital recordings.

Headgear ready to be consumed...

--
Phil Leigh