mikeruss;168045 Wrote:
> You sound like my missus! ;-)

LOL well I bought a Derek Shek DAC 'unseen' (unheard I guess) and am
very happy - but I was not satisfied with the SB3.

If you like the sound, go for it.  If you want to agonise for hours and
still buy it anyway, why not?  If you want to defy the nonsense that we
might put here, do it!  Half the fun is finding something that works,
especially if that puts you in a small minority :)

Just make sure it's cool enough for a few years' gloating and you'll be
sorted :D

Adam

--
adamslim

SB3 into Derek Shek d2, Shanling CDT-100, Rotel RT-990BX, Esoteric Audio
Research 859, Living Voice Auditorium IIs, Nordost cables
http://www.last.fm/user/AdamSlim/