thejohnnyk;168430 Wrote:
> I like good sound, but I'm not going to spend more than $1000 on an
> integrated amp.

If it were me $500 would be my budget, and I would save for better
speakers. People around here usually suggest spending more on the
speakers than the amp. I bought the jolida w/ sub out used for exactly
that much shipped.
}
If the tube amp could get me deep bass, like deep enough for SOMA FM stuff, I

--
Skunk