chiefersone wrote:
> Has anybody used a standard splitter for the rca out cables/jacks
> without loss of sound quality?
> I have a stereo system downstairs with a rca cable running there that I
> want tyo connect so I can listen to sb down there too.

In general, you can drive two sources with one output from most line
level gear, including a squeezebox or transporter to two amps.
But the specifics vary a lot, too much to make generalizations on.

If you have a preamp or integrated amp upstairs, it is better to run
the squeezebox output to it, and then pull a feed from the tape out or
monitor jacks to feed the downstairs system.

Again in general, you can try it and decide if you like it.
The worst you can do is blow up two amplifiers and a squeezebox.
er, no, the worse you can do is that and set your house on fire.
But problems are unlikely.

YMMV, etc.

--
Pat