GaryB;83106 Wrote:
> A lot of people have noticed that going from the stock switching power
> supply to a linear supply helps smooth out the sound.  ---Gary

Has anyone actually measured this and/or done ABX testing or is this
just subjective assessment?

I hestitate to ask... but I would have thought Slim Devices (Sean)
assessed this.

Has anyone seen a pronouncement from Sean if a power supply change will
make a measurable change?

If yes, maybe SD should offer another PS for the SB3 as a seperately
purchasable option (so that people who don't care don't pay the extra
cost of the more expensive linear supply).

--
Eric Carroll