Pat Farrell;170604 Wrote:
> Phil Leigh wrote:
> > seanadams Wrote:
> >> That is not true. There is just no news since I last commented on
> this.
> >
> > Sean - it would be great if this could be implemented (no pressure
> old
> > chap!). I think there is a small - but loyal - band of SB/TP fans
> who
> > would really appreciate this feature if it were possible.
>
> I agree that it would be a cool hack.
>
> Like all smart companies, Slim has never talked about future products,
>
> and I am sure that Logitech has even more incentive to keep its mouth
> shut.
>
> --
> Pat
> http://www.pfarrell.com/music/slimserver/slimsoftware.html

Unfortunately I'm pretty sure Logitech has other plans than satisfying
a very small set of purists...

If anything is in the works it is sure to be a full net enabled
A/V-whatchamacallit with the works. Perhaps with high-end ambitions not
that they have a division with some (resent) kudos?

That's my guess, anyway.

Rgds

--
P Floding