"BTW, parallel really means parallel! You need to tie the ground
interconnects to physically follow the digital interconnect."

What possible effect could this have on the ground path?

FYI- the shield/ground connection on the TacT's analog inputs
are isolated from the chassis ground by a resistor.

I think you have other noise issues in your system.

PS- I have shielded pulse tranformers on all of my digital input
and unused inputs are shorted.

--
jhm731