USAudio wrote:
Did you or someone you know already receive their Feb. issue?

Yes, came in the mail today.
Actually, Jan 19 is pretty late for a Feb issue, other "buff books" typically arrive about the 2nd or 3rd of the month. The label is mostly for newstand sales, the issue is pulled when the date is obsolete. Back in ancient times, Mad Magazine (what me worry) would be labeled about six months early.

In case you haven't read, they loved it.
Of course, the next article Naim CD player that sells for only $28,150

More than ten Transporters worth, or say six Transporters and a custom built music server with terabytes of storage, and personal set up by me.

--
Pat
http://www.pfarrell.com/music/slimserver/slimsoftware.html