ModelCitizen;172558 Wrote:
> When I rang NAIM to ask them about whether there were any likely issues
> around using a Transporter directly into a NAIM power amp I was told by
> Adam Meredith that the only thing that was required was the correct
> output impedance and signal level. He didn't mention ultrasonics at
> all.
> MC
I suppose it's possible that Naim have recently modified the design of
their power amps to remove the need for a bandwidth limited signal -
but that wouldn't apply to anyone who has an older sample.

Or it could be that they are familiar with the Transporter and know
whether it's safe to use. (As I speculated in my earlier posting, it
seems likely that the Transporter won't put out any nasty ultrasonics).

--
cliveb

Performers -> dozens of mixers and effects -> clipped/hypercompressed
mastering -> you think a few extra ps of jitter matters?