totoro;172992 Wrote:
> Sadly, no. They have many more participants, yes. More objective? Well,
> you think so because more people there agree with you, as far as I can
> see. But objective? I wouldn't say so.
>
> The size of the forum has nothing to do with the mean objectivity  of
> the posts. This is a clear logical fallacy on your part.
>
> As an example of the "objectivity"  on that forum, I'd point to the
> number of people there who talk about bybee filters with a straight
> face. A complete joke, and one of the most hilarious pieces of
> pseudo-science I've seen in a long time. YMMV, but only because of
> psychological factors.

Now really....this is a manufacturers forum which is bound to be
populated by Slim Devices fanboys whereas AC is an open forum. BTW have
you ever auditioned Bybee filters or conducted a double blind test.  I
doubt it, so therefore your opinion really does not mean much and is
just pure speculation and confirms that you might have some deep seated
psychological bias against anything new or progressive. I'm not saying
that Bybee's are necessarily that effective....I don't know because I
don't have any experience with them but I like to keep an open mind
which is a prerequisite to any progress or claims to scientific
objectivity.

Raja

Raja

--