PhilNYC;174296 Wrote:
> I've used my SB with a Cayin A-70T integrated amp (KT88) with good
> results.  Disclaimer that I'm a Cayin dealer...

My guess is this one would be at the top of the heap. It's available
from music direct, and a quote in their catalog that always struck me
was Harry Weisfeld's (owner of VPI turntables) 'the best low priced amp
I've heard, and rivals some of the best amps in any price range '.

I've had good luck with a Jolida 102b, which is around 1/2 the cost of
the Cayin, but probably isn't up to par with the Cayin.

PS to the OP: Tubes don't glow blue ;0)

--
Skunk