well thanks. but in my case (transporter) WAV files with 24 bit 96 kHz
should play fine.

but the WMA lossless stuff from linnrecords.com won't play at all.

when I convert it to WAV the only thing I hear from transporter is pink
noise at 24 bit 88.2 kHz.

I could try upsampling the source WMA lossless to 24 bit 96 kHz WAV if
that is the issue why transporter plays only PINK NOISE ?

but I have not the proper application...

is there any freeware out there?

also why do I get this error message from windows 2000, when I try to
play the WMA transcoded to WAV in slimserver?

--
truckfighters

Transporter -> REDGUM RGASIL -> REDGUM RGi120ENR AMP -> REDGUM LS Cable
-> Infinity Kappa 8.1i -> Live!