Hi there,
I have had my SB for a few months and am very happy with it and it's
functionality. However I have noticed that compared to my Marantz cd
52se the sound is a little bass light.

My system consists of an SB3 connected to a Audiolab 8000a using Van
Den Hul 102mkIII, and a pair of mission 773e. Music filesare  all
encoded in FLAC using EAC. I listen to all sorts of music but a large
proportion of bass heavy music!

Now admittedly my system has never been adept at playing the music i
really like but with this new lack of low end grunt the situation has
got to a point where iam prepared to do something about it. The only
trouble is where do you folks think i should start?

Should i invest in a DAC, Amp or speakers....? Budget is flexible but
no more than £500... Iam prepared to go secondhand.

Looking forward to your suggestions.
Thx

--
toaster75