For those out there that don't have the big bucks to spend on a real
high end sound system to go with your Squeeze Box, here's the system
that I assembled around my SB3.

A Rotel RSX-1057. It delivers good power, with great flexiblity at
about $1,100. Connected SB3 with digital output.

Center channel and surround speakers are B&W M-1's at about $200 each.
Delivers big sound for its size. Connected with quality speaker wire.

Sub-woofer is a Martin Logan Dynamo 10" at about $600. It provides
great sub sound support to both 2 channel music and 5.1 channel
movies.

For the money I spent (about $3000), best system out there. I think
it's great.

Thanks,
Steve

--