thomsens;177520 Wrote:
> Making assumptions based Phil's alias...but Phil is able to show off in
> many dimensions.  Not only can he afford that beast, but he can afford
> the extra real estate it takes to have the setup.  His is "bigger" than
> mine.

:-)

Actually, despite the "NYC" in my screen name, I actually live in a
house in northern NJ.  I've been on a few forums with "PhilNYC" as my
alias before moving to NJ, and thought it would have been too much of a
pain to change everywhere after moving...

So no, I'm not living in a large apartment in NYC... :-(

--
PhilNYC

Sonic Spirits Inc.
http://www.sonicspirits.com