Fkuti,

In comparison to my modified Zhaolu 2.0, its far more resolving. No,
its not the equal of PhilNY's Dodson, but then again <$400 delivered
vs.$8k is a big difference.
The Citypulse is, IMO, a better DAC than anything until you start
talking big bucks, $2K+
Then again, I've not heard everything out there.
The Paradisea is a lovely dac, the tube allows some 'rolling', but
frankly, the OPA2604 in it constrains the resolution substantially. Its
not nearly as resolving as my Zhaolu 2.0 which allows easily changing
the opamps due to their being socketed in the Zhaolu, unlike the
Paredisea. I'm awaiting some feedback from some freinds who've I've
given a OPA2107 and LM4562 to try in their Paredisea as a replacement.

FWIW,
Paul

--
occam