occam;178855 Wrote:
> Opaqueice,
>
> Would you please list/describe what is in the signal and power chain of
> your system?
>
> TIA,
> Paul

SB analogue outs -> Odyssey Audio Cyclops (with extreme upgrade) -> B&W
CM4.  Power is straight from the socket; I'm in a large apartment
building in lower Manhattan, so it's guaranteed that within a few
blocks there are at least 10,000 dishwashers and microwaves going on
and off during any given listening test :-).

The test track (chosen by the subject out of several options I
suggested) was track one from Mikrokosmos, a collection of Bartok solo
piano works.  Very simple,  lots of space between the notes, and I find
solo piano to be among the most sensitive music for changes in timbre.

--
opaqueice