slimkid;180921 Wrote:
> I'm not asking for more details. I'm asking for the details that would
> quantify and/or qualify the findings.
>
> And yes, you right, no one here has to deliver anything. Just like the
> priest doesn't actually have to prove that god really exists.
>
> However, this is a public forum - the place where people exchange
> ideas, opinions, findings etc. Value of anybody's statement is directly
> proportional to the amount and quality of facts stated. So, I'm just
> suggesting that such details are included in the argument, that would
> actualy help others see for themselves.

Do you really think mumbo-jumbo about how things sound will amount to
credibility, and even proof?

The hifi community don't even have a reasonable handle on why some
systems sound good wheras others sound boring. There is no general
concensus on what sounds good and what sounds like sh*t.

You simply have to take each person's statement as his/her personal
opinion. The same goes for any magazine reviewer

--
P Floding

No, I didn't ABX it. And I won't even if you ask me. (Especially not if
you ask me.)