I believe the Behringer unit is the DEQ 2496.  There is also a company
called DEQX that makes (much more expensive) digital equalizers.  In
any case, while these typically can take either an analogue or a
digital input, the processing they do is in the digital domain (so
you'd be better off using the digital in if possible).  The only way I
can see you could use the DAC on the Transporter would be to send its
digital out to the DEQ, send the digital out of the DEQ back into the
TP, and then use the analogue outs of the TP.  I believe this loop-back
isn't currently possible, although IIRC there were some comments from
Sean Adams that SD was working on implementing it.  You could search
the forum to find them.

--
opaqueice