bobschneider;181831 Wrote:
> Same here, now that I have my Li Te DAC-60.  Using 88kHz FLAC files, SB3
> shows 88.2kHz, DAC shows 44.1kHz, and the music is at half speed from
> either the DAC or the SB3's analog outputs.
>
> I'll get the 88kHz WAV files scanned back in, and see how those work
> with the external DAC - with the SB3's analog outputs, I just got
> noise.

The 88.2kHz wav files to the external dac just give a loud hiss, just
like from the SB3's analog outputs.  The DAC also shows this to be a
44.1kHz signal.

Sure would be nice to find a way to get the SB to handle higher sample
rate signals, either through its own DAC or an external one.

--
bobschneider