jt25741;182307 Wrote:
> Yes but this one is free....and it contains just what you are looking
> for:
>
> http://www.voxengo.com/product/r8brain/
>
> I think I will try it and compare to SRC.

On second thought..I studied the graphs...the free version's passband
response is unacceptably rolled off...plus it inverts phase....which is
not acceptable... Oh well..maybe I'll still try it..perhaps the version
graphed was old

--
jt25741

SB3->AR Masters Coax -> PS Audio DLIII -> Coincident CST IC XLR -> Sim
Audio P5 -> Cardas Golden Reference XLR -> Sim Audio W5 -> PS Audio
Xtreme Plus(Low) AQCV4(mid/hi)-> Magnepan 3.6R