I am connecting the transporter to an emm labs dcc2 se. The dcc2 can
provide a word clock output via a bnc cable. When I connect the
transporter to the dcc2 using the dcc2 as the master clock I get
occasional popping noises during music playback. I have used the coax,
toslink and aes/ebu connections. All exhibit this behavior. It seems to
be the worst when using the aes/ebu. I haven't noticed this when using
the transporter as the clock. In addition, when I use the emmlabs
transport to play cds using the dac as the master clock I don't hear
it.

Any suggestions/ thoughts would be appreciated.

Walter Shields

--
wshields