Please visit our Faq's page it will describe our source, these are from
reel to reel releases from the 50's and 60's all of our releases have
been searched by a Goverment Liason Services for copyright, if you
check also none of our releases has been reissued on SACD we are not
trying to compete with anybody we are just trying to bring back some
rare recordings in audiophile sound, none of our releases are from the
70's this would violate copyright laws, also all of the music is
composed before 1923 if they weren't this would also violate copyright
laws,you should also read our about us page at
www.highdeftapetransfers.com, we are very careful in not reissuing
recordings that are still available.

--
HDTT