I am new to Transporter and have a few questions on audio out -

1. Will the Transporter maintain two parallel feeds from both the
TOSLINK and RCA analog into the same pre-amp, in my case an Anthem
AVM50?  I need this to have complete bypass for the analog path and
engage subwoofer, when desired, for the digital path.

2. When I used RCA analog out to the pre-amp it seemed to feed all
available digital and analog inputs than just the specific RCA analog
in on the pre-amp.  Does it sound right?

3. Is there a way to have Transporter truthfully pass on the digital
signals, without any alteration, from TOSLINK In to TOSLINK Out?  I'm
thinking about using a MacMini to feed the Transporter via TOSLINK In
and have two paths out via TOSLINK Out (for DVDs with DTS) and Analog
Out (for music).

4. When I used TOSLINK In to feed music to the Transporter I could not
get the TOSLINK Out to work.  Is there something special that I needed
to do?  I had no problems with analog out in this configuration.

Thank you for your input.

--
sting