results, please visit http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=19817
Question: Should there be a new forum for photos?

- yes
- no
- maybe

Wouldn't it be awesome of you came home one day and found a dual 15"
subwoofer connected to the system complete with active crossover and
1kW amp, and your girlfriend said she made it for you as a surprise?

Alternate ending 1 - camera shows glass of marbles on the speaker,
female voice  says "Sweetie, I filled a glass with marbles and put it
on the speaker.  Doesn't it make your stereo look nice?"  Pan to guy's
face: "Gee, thanks, honey, that was sweet.  It sure does. You didn't
have to do that."

Alternate ending 2 - "Sweetie, I noticed your system was a little
deficient in the lowest octaves so I built you a subwoofer with
supporting electronics..."  Pan to guy's face - jaw hanging down to the
floor, drool dripping from his chin, then "Would you marry me?"

Women just don't get it.

TD

--
tyler_durden