Anne;187912 Wrote:

> Tried this but I still get "Apple AAC or film" in the display of SB3

I still get FLAC in the display when streaming wav. To be sure I
usually uncheck everything but the file format+stream format I use (i
have all FLAC which makes it easy). The wav dialog boxes don't affect
my ability to FF/RW like changing FLAC boxes, but I'm not sure that the
AAC boxes don't affect the apple lossless boxes so you might uncheck all
those aac boxes, if that makes sense!

Does A.Lossless not FF/RW when streaming as FLAC or Mp3? If yes, then
not being able to FF/RW will be your answer. If no, then I have no clue
:-)

Sorry to offer more questions than answers.

--
Skunk