Got my Bolder Cable modded WM 220 the other day and so far I am very
impressed.  Found a used Elpac on Ebay for $29, had it shipped to
Bolder and within 10 days had my new power supply.  The improvements in
my system (SB3>Bel Canto DAC2>ARC LS15>ARV100.2>Harbeth C7)were quiet
noticeable - deeper bass and maybe a little tighter, quieter
background, more shimmering highs, better detail retrieval.  The Elpac
itself is dead quiet, with no hum and little heat.  This is all in
comparison to the stock wallwart PS.

So far, I'm very impressed, especially for the $.  After the PS breaks
in, I'll consider sending my SB3 to bolder for their digital mods.
They seem to do quality work, and the results speak for themselves.

--
Markhh2