Patrick Dixon;189439 Wrote:
> I'm not sure there's any point in that.  AFIACS the sole purpose of any
> 'audio improvement' is to enhance the listening experience.
>
> Whilst I don't condone any snake oil stuff,

Then we agree.  Yet many of those "snake oil" products make claims to
improve the listening experience and some have many adherents.  So I'm
wondering how you decide when to lump something in with "snake oil"?
The rest of my post that you didn't quote was attempting to explain
what I think are perfectly reasonable parameters (haha, of course I
think they're perfectly reasonable, they're mine) by which to make that
distinction.

--
azinck3