Well, I saw some people commenting on the smoother sound, but anyway, I
tried this via poweramp (it doesnt offer the 88,2 khz option by the
way), the files get HUGE, one song about 4600 kbps, the whole Songbird
album with eva Cassidy is about 1,13 GB large !
I am playing it via wireless, sounds good though. Will compare later,
as far as I can with the normal 850 kbps Apple Lossless file....

And for the record, I put in a comment yesterday that I didnt see the
point with doing upsampling on a 16 bit cd, lossless should do
nicely....

--
Anne