Just for the record, I have an Honours degree in Electronic, Computer &
Systems Engineering from Loughborough University of Technology, and
over 25 years research and product development experience in the
Broadcast TV, CCTV and related industries.

If you watched any TV in the last two decades of the 20th Century
(particularly global events like the Olympics and World Cup, or if you
were in the USA and watched anything transferred from film to TV) you
were almost certainly watching courtesy of equipment I had a hand (or
two) in designing.

Equally if you have been caught on CCTV (particularly, but not
exclusively, in the UK), it's very probable that you've been monitored
and recorded by equipment which was designed by me, and manufactured
and sold by the company I founded.

And the first customer SB+ was delivered in December 2005 some 9 months
before the Transporter - so it's hardly a 'me-too' product!

--
Patrick Dixon

www.at-tunes.co.uk