Well...

The Paradigms always have a sort of "forward" sound, if that makes
sense. They tend to jump out a little more, but without really being
aggressive. They create more of a wide stage, and disappear a little
more? Also more prominent in the bottom end. In general I don't have a
lot of complaints about what these do for the price, the only drawback
is maybe that they can be a little thin in the middle sometimes.

The BDubs sound a little more refined, less edgy, but more "full" in
the midrange. The bass is a little shy, but is present nonetheless.
They offer just as much detail up top, but without ever sounding overly
bright. I think sometimes though they almost sound a little too subdued,
not soft or overly warm or anything, but it seems like they lack the
ability to put themselves out there as much as the paradigm.

My reference amp and source for both listenings was a Rotel RA-1062 and
RCD-1072.

I hope that makes sense...

--
LikeButtah

*2-Channel:* SB3 >> Quad 33 >> Quad 303 >> Dynaudio Audience 52
*Home Theatre:* Yamaha DVD-S657 >> Yamaha RXV-557 >> Tannoy Fusion
F3s/F1s/FC
Not bad for a student, eh?