Ben Diss;192997 Wrote:
> That's an interesting thought.  Since I'm biwired I should be able to
> connect a bridge between the high and low side at the speaker and
> listen for a difference in sound.  If biwiring makes a difference I
> should hear it, right?
>
> -Ben

Ideally you would disconnect one set of wires while attaching the
jumpers, but it might be mechanically easier and quicker just to attach
or detach the jumpers while leaving the wires in place.  The magnitude
of the effect should be roughly the same.  Just make sure your
assistant knows not to short the amp with the jumpers!

If you do the experiment and hear a difference, you might want to check
with a meter to see if the SPL is the same.

--
opaqueice