I read the wiki articles on connecting to a poweramp from a squeezebox
and I am confused.  I don't have any knowledge of electricity or
electronics.

I am worried about the attenuation issues.

I plan to buy a pair of QSC HPR153i 15" 3-way Powered Loudspeakers.
Why do I want these mammoth beasts for my modest home?  Well I also
play the guitar through a Line6 Pod (a guitar amp modeler), which is a
live sound application, in addition to my squeezebox which is a
prerecorded sound application.  Both of these sound sources offer line
level outputs.  I may connect them both to the speakers via my Mackie
UNpowered mixer (1202 VLZ).

My question:  Can a kind reader please read the specs for the speakers
(they are available on the QSC website) and tell me what issues I
should be aware of in this proposed system.

Thanks

--
mortslim