crooner;193497 Wrote:
> I'm choosing a 1RU or 2RU rack mount enclosure from Par Metal. Cost
> effective and should look nice stacked on the DAC60...

If you don't mind ordering from Italy, these guys do really nice
enclosures - I rehoused my SB2 in one of their units with a 10mm front
and included a new linear PSU (3 amp rated). It made a not
insignificant improvement to the sound, but it still needs an external
DAC.

http://www.hifi2000.it/

Here's a picture of what the final unit looks like, it's the top unit.
A little too wide for the other units, but pretty good nonetheless. It
cost around 80 euros shipped to the UK I seem to remember, but I may
have that wrong.

|Filename: slim.jpg                                                 |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=2670|

CardinalFang