Hi!

Rececived my black Sb3 today, fired it up to see that it worked and
disconected and sent it to the operation theathre..

I replaced that RCA digital out with a BNC 75 ohm connector and solderd
a short coax to the place where the RCA once sat. No compnent changes or
otherwise alterations. And then to the second part - removal of the WiFi
card. I just disconnected the two wires and popped it out.

Whoaw  - so much more refined and clean with a huge soundstage -
great!

I think for the next version it should be possible to passiviate the
WiFi card - who wants 2.4 Ghz runing around in a hign end gear?

Just wanted to share this as this really brings the prodct to a whoe
new level for a very small investment! I migth try a linear 5v supply
if I find one ;-) but thats it (probably.....)

/

--
jonte0