gbruzzo;194409 Wrote:
> Mr_Sukebe,
> What are your criticisms of B&W speakers (just very curious - no intent
> at provocation)? Are they too cold? What are your favourite speakers?

As mentioned, it's a personal thing.  I find B&W speakers to have a
very ploddy bass. There's a lot of it, but it's timing never seems to
be inline with the rest of the band.  I simply can't get on with them.
Heard it on everything from their cheaper speakers upto their £10k
behemoths powered by a top of the range Naim system.

--
Mr_Sukebe

SB+, Behringer 2496DEQ, Bel Canto DAC2, Bel Canto Evo2i, Impulse Ta'us,
Coherent cables, Stillpoints