fezco;195854 Wrote:
> I was planning on getting the appropriate pin-outs and rigging it up
> accordingly. I make cables all the time so I don't think it will be a
> problem. I might start out with a couple of XLR-to RCA adapters just to
> see how the Lavry performs. I'm looking forward to trying it out.
>
> Hey Sean... COAX feed from the SB3 or toslink? What do you suggest?

Well, I don't know about yours, but my Lavry came with a manual
including a carefully explained diagram about pin-outs and jumpers
options inside, in order to set-up the right interconnect.
I just followed the instructions, really no trouble.

Regarding the feed, I tested both. No difference.

JLM

--
jlmatrat