A small comparison considering your political views...
In the USA somebody voting for the Democratic party will probably seen
as a lefty.
The same person in the Netherlands will be seen as a rightwing
person...

Your view of "everybody is bad and will break the law and illegally
copy music" just tells me you're rightwing as it is a rightwing way to
view people that way.

The reason why I bought my music is because I like it and want to pay
the artist for his effort, but I don't want to pay over and over again
just because my player changed somehow. I bought the license to play
the music, so I want to be able to copy it to the new format I'm going
to use WITHOUT having to pay them again.

--
servies