So one of the main advantages of the Transporter is that it plays the
music outside of the computer, in the cleaner environment.

Since I'm using it as an external DAC too to play the sounds from the
soundcard when needed (everything except music), I was wondering:

Can the coax connection from the soundcard's (or onboard chip's)
digital out pollute the Transporter's digital circuits with some sort
of switching noise or other computer-related 'quirk' while Transporter
is playing on it's own?
Maybe airborne from all the various cables and power sources nearby
that same coax?

Also in that category falls in the wired vs wireless Transporter
connection...can the same (hypothetical) pollution travel over the
ethernet wire, does it matter in that input anyway since it's not (or
is it?) directly connected to the digital audio circuits like SPDIF in
is?

--
nuhi