cliveb;199530 Wrote:
> This really is a huge mistake, marketing-wise. The audiophile community
> just isn't going to believe that a box with a Logitech badge can
> possibly be high-end. Yes, it's irrational snobbery, but it's the way
> the marketplace works. I fear that the future is not at all bright for
> the Transporter, which is a crying shame, because it's a *stunning*
> piece of kit.

I wonder if Logitech will cut the RRP of the unit.  Surely they can
pump them out at reasonable cost once they get a head of steam going on
the production line.

I wouldn't pay £1,300 for a Logitch "box".  But if it was say £700, who
knows?  Overall it may be a good thing as it may get the younger
generation back into *real* hifi as opposed to mp3...

--
Andyoz