Just ran into this in a Canadian Press article:
"For their part, at least two of the recording companies will ask Jobs
to sell a wider variety of content in digital bundles of songs, videos
and other multimedia, according to two recording company executives
familiar with their companies' plans. They spoke on condition of
anonymity, citing the confidential nature of the negotiations."
I really think our OP is more intimately involved in this issue than he
lets on......

--
nicketynick

Wireless SB3, Denon DRA-F101, Mission M31 loudspeakers
WinXP SP2 Slimserver, SMC WBR14g router
http://www.last.fm/user/nicketynick/