Can anyone answer this question with complete authority?
Does
1) SB3 and/or 2) TP support
a) 24/88.2 and/or b) 24/96 in
i) WMA Lossless and/or ii) FLAC
without transcoding at either server or device
with current server and firmware release levels
by design and allowing for bugs and artifacts caused by circumstances?
This seems to be a fraught question and yet it should be an explicit
technical yes or no for each cell value.
It also seems to me that this is a vulnerability in SD's master plan -
I am better off using a configurable PC and NAS as my system because at
least I can control the technical parameters explicitly, though I loose
convenience and elegance.  With SD what I see is not always what I
get.....

--
PNCD