I saw the article by Janis Ian. I can't see the bit where he got to 2%
but it looks like a complete junk article. For example:

> There is zero evidence that material available for free online
> downloading is financially harming anyone. In fact, most of the hard
> evidence is to the contrary.

Even the copyright abolish fans here are surley not arging that file
shaming has had no financial hard on anyone.

There is no quality control on the internet. If you search around you
will find that September the 11th was a US / Israeli plot as well. And
that they never landed on the moon... Do you believe these things as
well?

--
willyhoops