harmonic;203959 Wrote:

> I have a moddified transporter from aberdeen components

I can't believe anyone would buy something from a guy with a Web site
like that. There used to be an animation of a dancing club girl at the
bottom, but now there is a pool and spa ad. Let me guess, he also runs
a pool and spa company? With a site like that it makes me think he
wouldn't be above posting rave reviews of his own mods to forums, under
a pseudonym.

Usually I don't judge people on the forums by their grammar mistakes,
because there are a lot of people here from other countries, but he is
from Las Vegas! One in particular that bugged me was 'quite'.
"According to Olive they made the OPUS air tight to make them quite".
Quite What??? I wouldn't let anyone modify a 2k transport, but if I had
money coming out my ears I'd at least pick the guy who can spell quiet.

http://www.aberdeencomponents.com

--
Skunk