No problem. As to the question of whether you will hear any improvement
through the digital mods, that will be for you and your listening
friends to decide. In my case there was an improvement. I already had a
high end D/A that (in the past) was driven by a equally high quality
transport. When I started using the SB3 I noticed a graininess in the
upper frequencies by comparison. The BOLDER digital mods made a
noticeable improvement all around, and in this area in particular. Even
my wife noticed (and she is no audiogeek). What decided it for me was
that before the mods I kept going back to my transport as a "reference"
point. Don't do that now.

And I had the unmodded SB3 for a good 8 months before getting it
modded, more than enough time to get used to it.

--
tonyptony