Are you sure the aberdeen components transporter had the analog part
moddified ?

Mine diddent.

I diddent ask him about it but actually thourgt it was .
mine was one of the first ones leaving las vegas  and mine  was only
optimized as a transport for my tact millennium and my findings is only
based apone how it works as a transport vs a stock transporter wich i
also have.

He has been working on the transporter for some time now and have
developed further improvments to the digital part  but also a complet
mod for the analog part .

Mine is in his lab as we speak getting the full treatment.

The stock transporter used as a preamp and player into power amps
sounds so good that im droping the tact gear and buying linn klimax
solos amplifires instead.

The stock transporter using the  dac  an as player  is very very good
indeed
but as a pure  transport the aberdeen version  im sorry to say made the
stock tp sound glarish and grani.

Eny one in the copenhagen area are welcome to come and listen for them
self.

thanks

tomjtx;204270 Wrote:
> I think its sad that there is such a angry tone on this forum aganist
> enyone who things differently or have heard somthing that sounds better
> then the mighty  stock transporter.(wich by the way sounds glarish sharp
> and lifeless compared to the aberdeen transporter
>
> thanks and good luck

I would have to disagree with you on that.
The stock TP, balanced outs, was indistinguishable from the modded TP
in both long term sighted(2 weeks) and short term blind tests through a
very high end system(watt/puppys, Rowland.

Listeners included an audio designer/recording engineer, a high end
dealer and several professional musicians.

NO ONE could hear a difference through the balanced outs. I repeat, NO
ONE.

Having said that, this modder has an excellent rep and does very good
work. The TP is already so good it is hard to make it better..

--
harmonic