I would like to share my initial impressions as well.

But first of all I would like to thank Inguz for this amazing piece of
work! :-)

When using normal.drc from Inguz and flat.txt as a target curve, room
correction sounds very very bright (way too much treble so to speak)

Then I tried normal.drc but bk-3-spline instead, still way way too
bright sound. Even when configuring flatness to 3 instead of 10.

When using soft.drc and bk-3-spline and flatness at 3 again things
start to sound better but still a bit bright :P

Apart from my issues with this weird frequency behaviour I certainly
hear the great great potential of this room correction system! Actually
after listening to this corrected sound I found it hard to turn back to
the uncorrected sound.

I'm wondering why the corrected sound has soo much treble. For now I
guess I will blame my measurements. I do use a behringer ecm8000
microphone together with the behringer tube mic amplifier and a cheap
usb soundcard. I guess I might have to replace the soundcard to start
with.

Regards,

Ronald

--